DescriptionSuburban South Carolina- Total Joints or Sports Medicine
Great opportunity to join a strong practice that needs additional surgeons. Southern Charm with Metro Amenities:
- Great proximity to both Charleston, SC & Columbia, SC- Live in town or commute from city!
- This town offers reasonably priced housing, country club estates, minimal traffic or congestion and a laid-back/easy going presence.
- No local Competition, Outstanding Opportunity for Orthopedics! Especially Sports or Total Joints Practice.
- Hospital employed with compensation of $600,000 plus wRVU based production bonus.
- Two local universities with athletic programs and no in town sports medicine
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sean PiekarskiGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4341Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14516 Loan Repayment No
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physicians needed for the Harrison VA Outpatient Clinic in Harrison, AR new posted about 20 hours ago.
- PED Nurse Practitioner for Kyle Health Center in Kyle, SD new posted about 20 hours ago.
- Internal Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana new posted about 20 hours ago.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New Hampshire posted 5 days ago.
- Family Nurse Practitioner needed for the IHS Wanblee Health Center in Wanblee, SD posted 5 days ago.
Suburban South Carolina- Total Joints or Sports Medicine (14516 SP) admin