DescriptionSouthwest Ohio Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a growing, established practice!
- 1:3 call
- Flexible schedule; 3-4 days per week in office & 1-2 days in OR
- Opportunity to build a robust practice
- Da Vinci Xi Robot; Interest in Robotics preferred
- Advanced practice support in OR and Office
- New hospital facility built in 2015
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- Easy access to an international airport and a variety of recreational, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- Array of shopping and dining options including antique shops, unique retailers, BBQ, bars and bakeries!
- Access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Pittsburgh!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15057 Loan Repayment Yes
- Physician Assistant Critical Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 6 days ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 12 days ago.
- Waterfront University Town Outpatient Anesthesiology Opportunity (17355 LK) posted 13 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana posted 16 days ago.
- Colorado Mountain Metro – Medical/No Call (17333 BC) posted 17 days ago.
Southwest Ohio Urology! (15057 LH) admin