DescriptionSouthwest Ohio Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an existing practice!
- Ideal candidate has fellowship training or subspecialty interest in headache, movement disorders, vascular or neuromuscular
- Full complement of head and spine cases
- Help build a population-based Neurology program
- Opportunity to quickly build a busy and robust practice
- New hospital facility opened in 2015
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The charm and hospitality of a small town with the opportunities of a big city!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- Easy access to an international airport and a variety of recreational, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment!
- Array of shopping and dining options including antique shops, unique retailers, BBQ, bars and bakeries!
- Access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Pittsburgh!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15075 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 5 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Urgent Care Coverage Needed in Ohio posted 5 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 11 days ago.
- Temporary Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 14 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Ohio posted 25 days ago.
Southwest Ohio Neurology! (15075 LH) admin