DescriptionSouthwest Ohio Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Shared phone call 1:7
- Monday-Friday, days only
- Ohio licensure/ties preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Up to $40K sign on bonus, $100K loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to Cincinnati, Columbus and Indianapolis!
- Known for affordable housing and safe, attractive neighborhoods –making it a great location to raise a family!
- The area boasts several of Ohio's top-ranked school systems, offering exceptional public and private schools and home to two major universities!
- Amazing variety of recreational activities, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment available!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14443 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 7 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 7 days ago.
Southwest Ohio Family Medicine! (14443 LH) admin