DescriptionSouthwest Metro Employed Emergency Medicine
- Employed Emergency Medicine with comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid Urgent Care/Emergency Care all under one roof (brand new facilities, purpose built for physician and patient satisfaction)
- Options for relocation here or commuting in for shifts
- Reasonable volumes with outstanding support staff and support services (11 shifts per month is full time)
- Metropolitan area of one million residents = all the dining, entertainment and cultural amenities you’ll ever want
- Nestled in the Sandia Mountains and surrounded by scenic views and outdoor recreation opportunities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14444 Loan Repayment No
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Eastern Illinois posted 2 days ago.
- Northeast Breast Surgery Opportunity $420k+ (16608 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Northeast Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity $250k+ (16607 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 4 days ago.
- Minnesota Radiation Oncology Opportunity - $525k+ Potential! (16348 LK) posted 5 days ago.
Southwest Metro Employed Emergency Medicine (14444 JC) admin