DescriptionSouthwest Metro Employed Emergency Medicine
- Employed Emergency Medicine with comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid Urgent Care/Emergency Care all under one roof (brand new facilities, purpose built for physician and patient satisfaction)
- Options for relocation here or commuting in for shifts
- Reasonable volumes with outstanding support staff and support services (11 shifts per month is full time)
- Metropolitan area of one million residents = all the dining, entertainment and cultural amenities you’ll ever want
- Nestled in the Sandia Mountains and surrounded by scenic views and outdoor recreation opportunities
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14444 Loan Repayment No
- Jacksonville, FL Interventional Cardiology! (14759 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Charlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry! (16202 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 3 days ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 6 days ago.
Southwest Metro Employed Emergency Medicine (14444 JC) admin