DescriptionSouthern University Town RAD/ONC Opportunity - $550k+!
- Join an Established and Highly Respected Multidisciplinary Oncology Team
- Employed – Independent, Non-Profit - Same Ownership since Inception >100 years ago
- Comprehensive Cancer Center – EVERYTHING you need under 1 roof
- QOPI Certified and COC Accredited; Pursuing ACRO Accreditation
- APNs, Rad Physicists, Dosimetrists, Rad Therapists, RNs, Dieticians, & Navigators
- Tumor Conferences 2x/week
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Progressive University Town in the Midst of Tremendous Growth
- 5 Highly Rated Public School Districts and Private School Options
- Medical School and 2 Residency Programs Here
- Airport in town and 1 Hour to an International Airport
- Exceptional Indoor and Outdoor Sporting Facilities, Concerts, Events, Shopping and Dining
- Options for Any Taste – Country Club Living or the Ultimate in Camping, Hunting and FishingLauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Radiation Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16981 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 16 days ago.
- Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) posted 23 days ago.
- High Volume ENT – 75% MGMA Comp (17094 BC) posted 24 days ago.
- Detroit Access ENT (14865 BC) posted 24 days ago.
Southern University Town RAD/ONC Opportunity - $550k+! (16981 LK) admin