DescriptionSouthern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential
- Be employed by mission-minded organization where you can make a difference
- Influence development of a new pain management program
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary + productivity incentives
- Proven need – No ramp up time!
- Outpatient only – no nights and no weekends
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy on site
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Live minutes form one of the “Top 5 Places to Live” according to US News & World Report
- Nearby lakes and mountains provide endless options for outdoor activities
- Several public and private schooling options and multiple universities less than an hour away
- Practice where you are respected by your patients, staff and administration
- Low cost of living with available acreage, lake homes and scenic mountain views
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15716 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 1 day ago.
- Infectious Diseases Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in New York posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 3 days ago.
- Minnesota Oncology Opportunity - $450k+ Potential! (16600 LK) posted 4 days ago.
- Minnesota Ob/Gyn Opportunity - $417,378+ Potential! (16602 LK) posted 5 days ago.
Southern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential (15716D MJ) admin