DescriptionSouthern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified, Fellowship-Trained Sleep Medicine physician to join a growing established practice!
- 100% outpatient position
- Join Six Pulmonologists, 3 NPs and an excellent support staff
- Several years of Sleep Medicine experience required; leadership experience is a plus
- $335K guaranteed base salary 1st year, then wRVU based salary plus annual performance incentives
- $50K signing bonus and $15K relocation reimbursement, 30 days PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Sleep Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14691 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Illinois new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maine new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Make a Difference – Family Medicine with OB $300,000 Guaranteed (15711 MJ) new posted about 11 hours ago.
- Pennsylvania General/Vascular Neurology! (15906 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) admin