DescriptionSouthern Oregon Neuromuscular Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-Trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to join an established practice!
- 95% outpatient, clinic position
- Perform General Neurology while heading up our ALS program
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14538 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 3 days ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Position in Oregon posted 10 days ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 JC) posted 17 days ago.
- Southern Ob/Gyn Opportunity $375k Base! (15973 LK) posted 17 days ago.
- Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 19 days ago.
Southern Oregon Neuromuscular Neurology! (14538 LH) admin