DescriptionSouthern Oregon Neuromuscular Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-Trained Neuromuscular Neurologist to join an established practice!
- 95% outpatient, clinic position
- Perform General Neurology while heading up our ALS program
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!
- J-1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 14538 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- ENT Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatry NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 5 days ago.
Southern Oregon Neuromuscular Neurology! (14538 LH) admin