DescriptionSouthern Oregon Lead Hospitalist!
- Seeking a BC/BE Lead Hospitalist to join an established practice!
- Average 10-15 patients per day
- 75% clinical work and 25% administrative duties
- Current group consist of 12 physicians and 2 mid-level providers
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!lLeslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14100 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas new posted about 17 hours ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 3 days ago.
- Dentist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oregon posted 15 days ago.
Southern Oregon Lead Hospitalist! (14100 LH) admin