DescriptionSouthern Oregon Interventional Cardiology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a single-specialty, private practice!
- Must have completed 2 years of Interventional Fellowship
- Opportunity for partnership after 1 year
- Current group consists of 18 Board Certified Cardiologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Cardiology - Interventional
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15307 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Kentucky posted 1 day ago.
- Cardiology NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Washington posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 CM) posted 5 days ago.
- Interventional Radiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in California posted 14 days ago.
- Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 14 days ago.
Southern Oregon Interventional Cardiology! (15307 LH) admin