DescriptionSouthern Oregon - Hospitalist Medical Director!
- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join an established practice!
- Hospitalist and administrative experience required
- Full-time, flexible block scheduling
- Competitive compensation including income guarantee with bonus incentives starting in year 2
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15406 Loan Repayment Yes
- Medical Director – Indianapolis $300,000 (16138 AH) new posted about 6 hours ago.
- Colorado – Front Range IM Program Director (15827 AH) new posted about 6 hours ago.
- Connecticut Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 2 days ago.
- Tennessee Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 2 days ago.
- Alabama Cardiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 2 days ago.
Southern Oregon - Hospitalist Medical Director! (15406 LH) admin