DescriptionSouthern Oregon - Hospitalist Medical Director!
- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join an established practice!
- Hospitalist and administrative experience required
- Full-time, flexible block scheduling
- Competitive compensation including income guarantee with bonus incentives starting in year 2
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15406 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nebraska new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 1 day ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 1 day ago.
- Infectious Diseases Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in New York posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
Southern Oregon - Hospitalist Medical Director! (15406 LH) admin