DescriptionSouthern Oregon Hospitalist!
- Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to join a dedicated team!
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14708 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Georgia posted 1 day ago.
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
Southern Oregon Hospitalist! (14708 LH) admin