DescriptionSouthern Oregon Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an emerging practice!
- Full-time position
- Opportunity for sub-specialties
- ERCP and EUS skills preferred
- Brand new advanced procedure equipment
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14707 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Southern Washington posted 5 days ago.
- Southern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential (15716D MJ) posted 9 days ago.
- Southern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential (15716C MJ) posted 9 days ago.
- Southern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential (15716B MJ) posted 9 days ago.
- Southern Pain Management $350K+ Proven Income Potential (15716A MJ) posted 9 days ago.
Southern Oregon Gastroenterology! (14707 LH) admin