DescriptionSouthern Oregon CRNA!
- Seeking a CRNA to join an established practice!
- At least 1 year of experience in Anesthesia required
- 5+ years of CRNA experience preferred but not required
- Full-time schedule
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Area boasts a unique mix of outdoor and cultural life with a mild climate and four distinct seasons!
- Year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, fishing, biking, skiing, hiking and camping!
- Diverse art and music scene hosting the Tony-Award winning Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music & Arts Festival, world class wineries and nearby vineyards!
- Home to the Oregon Caves National Monument and Crater Lake, the deepest and possibly bluest lake in the country!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16018 Loan Repayment Yes
- Virginia CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary Anesthesiology Coverage needed for Assignment in Maine posted 8 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New Hampshire posted 10 days ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Position in Oregon posted 15 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Position in Arizona posted 20 days ago.
Southern Oregon CRNA! (16018 LH) admin