DescriptionSouthern Community OBGYN - #$350,000 Base Salary
Your New Life:
- Walk into established, efficient practice where you can truly provide for patients’ needs
- Sign on, relocation, and comprehensive benefits
- 4 weeks’ PTO + 5 days CME
- Division I University offering 11 associate, 64 bachelor, and 42 master and specialist programs, recognized by U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” as one of the top regional universities in the U.S. for 26 straight years
- Named the Friendliest Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today, and one of the 100 best communities for young people, making this an ideal place to live and workAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16641 Loan Repayment No
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed at the VA Maine Healthcare System, Togus VA Medical Center in Augusta, ME posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Charlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery! (16841 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed at the Blackfeet Service Unit Indian Health Service in Browning, MT posted 10 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY posted 10 days ago.
Southern Community OBGYN - #$350,000 Base Salary (16641 AH) admin