DescriptionSouthern Community OBGYN
Your New Life:
- Walk into established, efficient practice where you can truly provide for patient’s needs
- Student loan, sign on, relocation, comprehensive benefits
- 4 weeks’ PTO + 5 days CME
- Division I University offering 11 associate, 64 bachelor, and 42 master and specialist programs, recognized by S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” as one of the top regional universities in the U.S. for 26 straight years
- Named the Friendliest Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today, and one of the 100 best communities for young people, making this an ideal place to live and work
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14714 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Capital City Ob/Gyn Opportunity $517,378+! (14731 LK) posted 12 days ago.
- Northern IL – Employed General Surgery Opportunity $527,358+ Potential! (14916 LK) posted 17 days ago.
Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) admin