DescriptionSouthern Community Neurology
Your New Life:
- 4 day work week
- Student loan, sign on, relocation, comprehensive benefits
- 5 weeks’ PTO + 5 days CME ($6,000)
- “Work life balance I have truly never seen in all my years” – Dr. B
- Division 1 University offering 11 associate, 64 bachelor, and 42 master and specialist programs, recognized by S. News & World Report’s “Best Colleges” as one of the top regional universities in the U.S. for 26 straight years
- Named the Friendliest Town in America by Rand McNally and USA Today, and one of the 100 best communities for young people, making this an ideal place to live and work
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13471 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Outpatient Neurology! (14984 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Southern Community Neurology (13471 AH) admin