DescriptionSouthern City Offers Something for Everyone! Outpatient FM
- Employed and outpatient only
- Multi-specialty health group of 100+ Providers
- Outstanding reputation in the region along with advertising/marketing campaigns to guarantee your
- Phenomenal benefits package, stock purchase options, salary with production incentives
- 2018- Clinic space completely remodeled
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Riverfront City with thriving downtown and river walk.
- Strong local economy- world headquarters of $23B Fortune 500 company- great payer mix
- Quality of Life- University with Division 1 Athletics, Bayou Bounty Culinary Trail (great Cajun food), Mall and boutique shopping.
- Nationally renowned waterfowl hunting.
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Adam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15620 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Endocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago! (17002 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Neurology Near Chicago! (17001 LH) posted 10 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncology Needed for the Martinsburg VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV posted 11 days ago.
Southern City Offers Something for Everyone! Outpatient FM (15620 AH) admin