DescriptionSoutheastern New Hampshire - Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Sleep Medicine certification required
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Also voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money Magazine!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15594 Loan Repayment Yes
- Texas Pediatric Hospitalist Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 2 days ago.
- New Hampshire Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 3 days ago.
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 8 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 8 days ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 8 days ago.
Southeastern New Hampshire - Pulmonology/Critical Care/Sleep! (15594 LH) admin