DescriptionSoutheastern New Hampshire Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- 1:7 weekend and 1:2 weekday call
- State-of-the-art diagnostic services
- On-site clinic, sleep center and Botox treatment options
- Perform EMG & nerve conduction studies, as well as various types of EEGs
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Also voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money Magazine!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15592 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia Neurology! (16718 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area Outpatient Neurology! (16706 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Neurology in Southeast College Town! (16573 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Southeastern Washington posted about 1 month ago.
- Missouri Neurology! (16471 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Southeastern New Hampshire Neurology! (15592 LH) admin