DescriptionSoutheastern New Hampshire - LE Orthopedic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon with Lower Extremities experience to join an established practice!
- Experience or interest in lower extremities including total hip and foot & ankle reconstruction
- Spine, hand and/or trauma also available if desired
- Light, 1:2 call
- Block scheduling in the OR
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our facility and community were voted #1 employer and #1 place to raise kids in one of New England’s biggest cities!
- Also voted the “Best Place to Live in America” twice by Money Magazine!
- Enjoy more than just beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Relax in a safe family setting with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the Atlantic Ocean Beaches all within an hour’s drive!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire Licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15593 Loan Repayment Yes
- Trauma / Acute Care Surgery Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Florida posted 4 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedic Anesthesiology Up to $550K! (17006 MJ) posted 6 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 6 days ago.
Southeastern New Hampshire - LE Orthopedic Surgery! (15593 LH) admin