DescriptionSoutheast Pulmonary/Critical Care
Your New Life:
- Employed opportunity with growing independent hospital
- Lifestyle practice in beautiful southeastern community
- Base + Performance and Quality Bonus
- Sign on, relo, 403b, paid malpractice, medical license with 5+ weeks PTO are just a few of the benefits
- Excellent public schools with 97.6% graduation rate
- Easy access to Nashville, Bowling Green and Louisville
- Homes available with acreage, lake views and golf course communitiesAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17209 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Pulmonary Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Metro Philadelphia posted 1 day ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 2 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 3 days ago.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Needed for the Pinon Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 3 days ago.
- Texas-FPOB-$300,000-$400,000-Full Spectrum (17365 AA) posted 6 days ago.
Southeast Pulmonary/Critical Care (17209 AH) admin