DescriptionSoutheast Orthopedics – 30 Minutes of State Capital!
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- 1:5 call
- Hospital employed position
- Level III trauma center
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Population of over 70,000!
- Located near the capital city!
- Our community offers an outstanding quality of life!
- Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, great schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities offered!
- Family oriented community of offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life!
- Enjoy the appeal of a neighborly community with all the amenities of living near a large city!
- ** State Licensure is only a 1-3 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14277 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for the Pinion Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Needed at the Pinon Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 5 days ago.
- Illinois Riverfront Orthopedics! (13629 LH) posted 5 days ago.
Southeast Orthopedics – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (14277 LH) admin