DescriptionSoutheast OB/GYN - $400,000 First Year Potential!
- Employed by an independent, not-for-profit hospital
- Base salary guaranteed the entire length of contract with lucrative quality and production bonuses, signing and retention bonuses and loan repayment.
- Level II Nursery with 1200+ deliveries per year and Neonatology services
- 4 day clinic week
- Beautiful, recently renovated clinic with full lab, Radiology, Pharmacy and both Primary Care and Sub-Specialists on site
- Family Medicine Residency Program offers teaching opportunities
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 30 minutes from Division I University offering 101 undergraduate degree programs
- Easy access to Nashville, Bowling Green and Louisville
- Excellent public schools with 97.6% graduation rate
- Homes available with acreage, lake views and golf course communities for below national average prices
- Friendly community located in beautiful rolling hills setting ready to welcome you!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15755 Loan Repayment Yes
- Minnesota Oncology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 3 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 8 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Vermont posted 8 days ago.
- Medical Oncology Near Little Rock! (16117 LH) posted 22 days ago.
- Hematology Oncology Near Little Rock! (16116 LH) posted 22 days ago.
Southeast OB/GYN - $400,000 First Year Potential! (15755 JC) admin