DescriptionSoutheast Neurology- $400,000 First Year Potential!
- Develop Neurology program at an independent, not-for-profit hospital with accredited Stroke Program
- Base salary guaranteed the entire length of contract with lucrative quality and production bonuses, signing and retention bonuses, and loan repayment
- Opportunity to sub-specialize
- NO call- Tele Neurology service after 5pm and weekends
- Beautiful, recently renovated clinic with full lab, Radiology, Pharmacy and both Primary Care and Sub-Specialists on site
- Family Medicine Residency Program offers teaching opportunities
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 30 minutes from Division I University offering 101 undergraduate degree programs
- Easy access to Nashville, Bowling Green and Louisville
- Excellent public schools with 97.6% graduation rate
- Homes available with acreage, lake views and golf course communities for below national average prices
- Friendly community located in beautiful rolling hills setting ready to welcome you!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15757 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in New Hampshire posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Vermont posted 4 days ago.
- Medical Oncology Near Little Rock! (16117 LH) posted 18 days ago.
- Hematology Oncology Near Little Rock! (16116 LH) posted 18 days ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 JC) posted 18 days ago.
Southeast Neurology- $400,000 First Year Potential! (15757 JC) admin