DescriptionSoutheast Mountain Community Pud/CC Opportunity $486K+ Guaranteed!
- BLOCK SCHEDULE AVAILABLE – 7 on 7 off OR 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Employed with a 358 bed Non-Profit Hospital
- Hospital has a residency program & is a training site for 3 local medical schools
- Supportive administration and collegial environment = average physician tenure of 20-40 years
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Training stipend and student loan repayment available
- A unique opportunity to practice in a rural setting with a big hospital
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A great place to live, raise a family, worship & educate children!
- Escape harsh northern winters – community enjoys a subtropical climate
- A variety of recreational facilities including: golf, tennis & racquetball, lakes, arts center, swimming, fitness
- Public High School Ranked in the Top 10% in the State
- Natural beauty & true southern hospitality – it doesn’t get better than this!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Abby AlexanderGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: (469) 304-4342Fax: (214) 283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14126 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 2 days ago.
Southeast Mountain Community Pud/CC Opportunity $486K+ Guaranteed! (14126 LK) admin