DescriptionSoutheast Med/Ped Opportunity!
- Seeking BC/BE Med/Ped physician in the Southeast!
- Opportunities exist for outpatient only or traditional practice
- Opportunity for full time/part-time
- Hospitalist program can cover all hospital admissions for these employed physicians if desired!
- Attractive yearly salary + lucrative incentive program, Sign-on bonus, Relocation assistance
- Student Loan repayment
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The county Population is 100K with a service area of over 275K and rapidly growing!
- 330 bed hospital located just 1 hour of Nashville, TN!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family with the cost of living below national average!
- Many opportunities for recreation and cultural activities as well as a variety of area attractions!
- There are 2 universities, private schools and a highly rated independent school system!
- The average annual temperature is around 60 degrees!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13549 Loan Repayment Yes
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Minnesota posted 1 day ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Michigan posted 1 day ago.
Southeast Med/Ped Opportunity! (13549 LH) admin