DescriptionSoutheast Georgia Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an established practice!
- Mix of hospital and office setting
- Sleep training/experience is optional but preferred
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation plus wRVU incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Growing, family-friendly community of over 70,000 in southeast Georgia!
- Enjoy our community’s multiple shopping venues, local farmers market, golf courses, sports complex and water park with mild temperatures nearly year round!
- Community also boasts one of Georgia’s largest universities in town, arts center downtown as well as a center for wildlife!
- From delicious and diverse local eateries to incredible upscale restaurants, taste the fresh, farm-to-table foods that our community is known for!
- Located 50 minutes from Savannah with access to Augusta, Macon, Atlanta, the Atlantic coast and multiple international airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15565 Loan Repayment Yes
- Indiana Critical Care Pulmonology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed new posted about 15 hours ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Hem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility! (17319 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Care Provider Needed for the Blackwell Job Corps Center in Laona, WI posted 7 days ago.
- Critical Care/Intensivist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 8 days ago.
Southeast Georgia Pulmonology/Critical Care! (15565 LH) admin