DescriptionSoutheast Georgia Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Private practice or employed position
- Opportunity for partnership
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Growing, family-friendly community of over 70,000 in southeast Georgia!
- Enjoy our community’s multiple shopping venues, local farmers market, golf courses, sports complex and water park with mild temperatures nearly year round!
- Community also boasts one of Georgia’s largest universities in town, arts center downtown as well as a center for wildlife!
- From delicious and diverse local eateries to incredible upscale restaurants, taste the fresh, farm-to-table foods that our community is known for!
- Located 50 minutes from Savannah with access to Augusta, Macon, Atlanta, the Atlantic coast and multiple international airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15564 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) new posted about 19 hours ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 7 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 7 days ago.
Southeast Georgia Internal Medicine! (15564 LH) admin