DescriptionSoutheast Gastroenterology - $600,000 First Year Potential!
- Employed by an independent, not-for-profit hospital
- Base salary guaranteed for the entire length of contract with lucrative quality and production bonuses, signing and retention bonuses and loan repayment
- NO weekend call!
- ERCP required
- Beautiful, recently renovated clinic with full lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, and both Primary Care and Sub-Specialists on site
- Family Medicine Residency Program offers teaching opportunities
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- 30 minutes from Division I University offering 101 undergraduate degree programs
- Easy access to Nashville, Bowling Green and Louisville
- Excellent public schools with 97.6% graduation rate
- Homes available with acreage, lake views and golf course communities for below national average prices
- Friendly community located in beautiful rolling hills setting ready to welcome you!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Jennifer CawlfieldGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1026Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15756 Loan Repayment Yes
- Minnesota Radiation Oncology Opportunity - $525k+ Potential! (16348 LK) posted 6 days ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 11 days ago.
- Infectious Diseases Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in New York posted 11 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 11 days ago.
Southeast Gastroenterology - $600,000 First Year Potential! (15756 JC) admin