DescriptionSouth Pennsylvania Radiation Oncology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join a busy, established practice!
- Busy, multispecialty group
- Full-time position
- PET/CT onsite
- Opportunity for partnership
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary plus quarterly productivity bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charming, small-town community in Southern Pennsylvania!
- Rich in history and culture with museums, theaters, tours and an annual civil war reenactment!
- Array of family-friendly outdoor activities available including biking, hiking, camping, golfing, riverboat riding, go-karting and much more!
- The community also boasts great farm-to-table restaurants, wineries, breweries and distilleries!
- Unique specialty shops, outlets, boutiques, antique stores and more!
- Easy access to Baltimore, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and multiple international airports!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Radiation Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16196 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vascular Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 30 Miles Outside Pennsylvania’s Capital new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 30 Miles Outside of Lancaster, PA new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 1hr from Philadelphia new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 1hr from Philadelphia new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment 1hr from Philadelphia new posted about 5 hours ago.
South Pennsylvania Radiation Oncology! (16196 LH) admin