DescriptionSouth Carolina OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- 1:6 call
- 5 days per week in the office and 1 day per week in the OR
- Average 15 deliveries per month
- 1 major and 3 minor surgeries per week
- Recently renovated women’s services department
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community has extremely mild winters and is conveniently located with easy access to N.C. and S.C. beaches!
- Access to four airports nearby in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and Charlotte!
- Excellent schools and vibrant arts scene in our family oriented community!
- Low crime rate & cost of living!
- Year-round outdoor recreation!
- Incredible work/life balance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16320 Loan Repayment Yes
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 6 days ago.
- Urologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 18 days ago.
- North Carolina Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment posted about 1 month ago.
- Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 3 months ago.
South Carolina OBGYN! (16320 LH) admin