DescriptionSouth Carolina Lake Area – Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a tremendous team of healthcare professionals!
- Hospital-employed position
- There is a tremendous demand for an Endocrinologist in the area
- The service area is a seven-county referral area of approximately 250,000 people
- There is a strong primary care referral base
- State-of-the-art imaging services including X-Ray, CT, MRI and Ultrasound
- Competitive compensation model that includes student loan assistance, medical and malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off, CME & relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Gorgeous lakes and rolling hills with a county population of 60,000 and regional population of 250,000!
- Recreational activities abound, including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances and more!
- We have an excellent public and private educational system with a technical college and a University!
- Top 50 Best Towns in America!
- **South Carolina licensure is only a 1-3 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14621 Loan Repayment Yes
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry – Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Position in South Dakota posted 13 days ago.
- Temporary Hospitalist Locum Tenens Position Available in North Carolina posted 13 days ago.
- Midwest Interventional Cardiology - $790,000 Guaranteed Year One (15997 JC) posted 15 days ago.
- Richmond Area Heart Failure Cardiology! (16107 LH) posted 16 days ago.
South Carolina Lake Area – Endocrinology! (14621 LH) admin