DescriptionSouth Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join 2 other Dermatologists in a successful practice!
- General Dermatology with the opportunity to utilize your sub-specialty such as Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures
- There is a tremendous demand for additional Dermatologists in the area
- The service area is a seven-county referral area of approximately 300,000 people
- There is a strong Primary Care referral base
- Competitive compensation model that includes student loan assistance, medical and malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off, CME & relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Gorgeous lakes and rolling hills with a county population of 60,000 and regional population of 250,000!
- Recreational activities abound, including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances and more!
- We have an excellent public and private educational system with a technical college and a University!
- Top 50 Best Towns in America!
- **South Carolina licensure is only a 1-3 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14623 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- NP or PA for Oklahoma City Area Indian Health in Lawton, OK posted 6 days ago.
- MFM Medical Director in Texas (17596 JW) posted 7 days ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 7 days ago.
South Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology! (14623 LH) admin