DescriptionSouth Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join 2 other Dermatologists in a successful practice!
- General Dermatology with the opportunity to utilize your sub-specialty such as Dermatologic Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures
- There is a tremendous demand for additional Dermatologists in the area
- The service area is a seven-county referral area of approximately 300,000 people
- There is a strong Primary Care referral base
- Competitive compensation model that includes student loan assistance, medical and malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off, CME & relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Gorgeous lakes and rolling hills with a county population of 60,000 and regional population of 250,000!
- Recreational activities abound, including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances and more!
- We have an excellent public and private educational system with a technical college and a University!
- Top 50 Best Towns in America!
- **South Carolina licensure is only a 1-3 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14623 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncologist needed for the Charles George VA Medical Center in Asheville, NC posted 5 days ago.
South Carolina Lake Area – Dermatology! (14623 LH) admin