DescriptionSouth Carolina Hospitalist
- A South Carolina Medical Center is presently seeking a BE/BC physician to the join their current Hospitalist team!
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Requirements include vent management, codes, and ICU rounding
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM, or FM with hospitalist fellowship training, and have ACLS and BLS certification
- Block Schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- Average of 6-8 patients per day
- Full subspecialty support!
- Strong compensation plan plus WRVU bonus (based on MGMA and AMGA)
- National Health Service Corp Site eligibility for loan repayment
- Comprehensive Benefit Package, Relocation Allowance, Malpractice provided and paid, CME Allowance and PTO
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a medium-sized community in the heart of South Carolina with lots of small-city charm!
- Only 40 miles of Columbia, and 100 of both Charleston and Myrtle Beach!
- A family-friendly community with 108,000 residents and a service area of approximately 160,000!
- It’s a perfect location with just short drives to both the Appalachian Mountains and Atlantic Ocean!
- An abundance of leisure activities is available, including a vibrant arts community and excellent educational opportunities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11847 Loan Repayment Yes
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncologist needed for the Charles George VA Medical Center in Asheville, NC posted 5 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Washington State posted 7 days ago.
South Carolina Hospitalist (11847 LH) admin