DescriptionSouth Carolina Hospitalist
- A South Carolina Medical Center is presently seeking a BE/BC physician to the join their current Hospitalist team!
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Requirements include vent management, codes, and ICU rounding
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM, or FM with hospitalist fellowship training, and have ACLS and BLS certification
- Block Schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- Average of 6-8 patients per day
- Full subspecialty support!
- Strong compensation plan plus WRVU bonus (based on MGMA and AMGA)
- National Health Service Corp Site eligibility for loan repayment
- Comprehensive Benefit Package, Relocation Allowance, Malpractice provided and paid, CME Allowance and PTO
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a medium-sized community in the heart of South Carolina with lots of small-city charm!
- Only 40 miles of Columbia, and 100 of both Charleston and Myrtle Beach!
- A family-friendly community with 108,000 residents and a service area of approximately 160,000!
- It’s a perfect location with just short drives to both the Appalachian Mountains and Atlantic Ocean!
- An abundance of leisure activities is available, including a vibrant arts community and excellent educational opportunities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11847 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hospitalist NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New York posted 5 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Inpatient Psychiatry! (15353 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 7 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner for IHS Kyle Health Center in Kyle, SD posted 9 days ago.
South Carolina Hospitalist (11847 LH) admin