DescriptionSouth Carolina Coastline Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join an established private practice!
- 100% Endocrinology practice
- Full-time, 4.5 to 5-day work week
- Short ramp-up period - build up to 30 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- We offer an attractive opportunity with an exceptional quality of life!
- Owned by a financially stable health system with a great reputation for quality in pristine coastal community!
- Surrounded by the coastal waters, great kayak trails, parks, beautiful antebellum architecture and warm ocean breezes!
- Abundant outdoor activities include photography, kayaking, boating, sailing, golf, polo, hunting, fresh water and deep sea fishing!
- Major metropolitan areas within a half day’s drive include, Jacksonville, Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh Durham, NC!
- South Carolina licensure is only a 4-8 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13916 Loan Repayment Yes
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (16110 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry – Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Position in South Dakota posted 13 days ago.
- Temporary Hospitalist Locum Tenens Position Available in North Carolina posted 13 days ago.
- Charlotte Area General Surgery (15959 JC) posted 18 days ago.
- NP/PA at Indian Health Wanblee Health Center in Wanblee, SD posted 20 days ago.
South Carolina Coastline Endocrinology! (13916 LH) admin