DescriptionSeattle, WA Area Primary Care!
- Seeking a Board Certified physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- 60% Adult, 28% Geriatric & 12% Pediatric
- Proficient in EMR, epic would be a plus
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401K with match
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Uniquely situated between Seattle and Olympia, experience an unparalleled mix of small town feel and urban entertainment!
- All the advantages of a smaller community including a low cost of living, excellent schools and low crime rates!
- Breathtaking mountain and water views and beautiful beaches nearby!
- Blessed with a year-round mild climate, outdoor activities like biking, boating, hiking, tennis and golf can be enjoyed most any day of the year in the area!
- Additionally, our location allows for easy access to Washington’s awe-inspiring coast where one can enjoy the water and all its recreational adventures!
- One can also opt to travel to the mountains to indulge in hiking, skiing or a leisurely drive!
- Dine at a number of fabulous restaurants and enjoy a variety of shopping options!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15029 Loan Repayment Yes
- Urgent Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Indiana new posted about 20 hours ago.
- 90th Percentile - Salt Lake City Area Pediatrics! (15213 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Urgent Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Wisconsin posted 5 days ago.
- Critical Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Alabama posted 5 days ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Mexico posted 7 days ago.
Seattle, WA Area Primary Care! (15029 LH) admin