DescriptionSeattle Suburb Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- No call
- EMR (Epic)
- Onsite lab and X-ray
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, life, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located within 15 miles of Seattle; experience an unparalleled mix of small town feel and urban entertainment!
- All the advantages of a smaller community including a low cost of living, excellent schools and low crime rates!
- Breathtaking mountain and water views and beautiful beaches nearby!
- Blessed with a year-round mild climate, outdoor activities like biking, boating, hiking, tennis and golf can be enjoyed most any day of the year in the area!
- Additionally, our location allows for easy access to Washington’s awe-inspiring coast where one can enjoy the water and all its recreational adventures!
- One can also opt to travel to the mountains to indulge in hiking, skiing or a leisurely drive!
- Dine at a number of fabulous restaurants and enjoy a variety of shopping options!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15746 Loan Repayment No
- Connecticut Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available new posted about 24 hours ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Interventional Cardiology! (14759 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 4 days ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 7 days ago.
Seattle Suburb Family Medicine! (15746 LH) admin