DescriptionSea Coast New Hampshire OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join a busy, growing practice!
- Full-time, 4-day work week
- 1:4 weekday & weekend call
- No robotics
- No high risk deliveries are done at this facility
- Current practice consists of four Physicians, one weeknight Laborist and one Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Sea Coast Region; just 20 minutes from coast, just over an hour to Boston & a short drive to lakes and mountains!
- Enjoy more than just the beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Recreational activities include swimming, boating, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling and more!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14573 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 14 days ago.
- Hospitalist Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted 19 days ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted 19 days ago.
- Sea Coast New Hampshire Family Medicine! (14876 LH) posted 28 days ago.
- Neurosurgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted about 1 month ago.
Sea Coast New Hampshire OBGYN! (14573 LH) admin