DescriptionSea Coast New Hampshire Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only, employed position
- Additional compensation for taking call
- Current group consists of 1 FP and 2 APRNs
- Competitive compensation including income guarantee with bonus incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Sea Coast Region; just 20 minutes from coast, just over an hour to Boston & a short drive to lakes and mountains!
- Enjoy more than just the beautiful scenery of New Hampshire - it is a state with no income or sales tax!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!
- Recreational activities include swimming, boating, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowmobiling and more!
- Enjoy outstanding educational, cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- New Hampshire licensure takes only 1-3 weeks to obtain!!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14876 Loan Repayment Yes
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for the VA Community Based Outpatient Center (CBOC) in Cumberland, MD new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Emergency Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 6 days ago.
Sea Coast New Hampshire Family Medicine! (14876 LH) admin