DescriptionSavannah, GA Nephrology!
- Seeking BE/BC Nephrologist to join existing practice located in Savannah, Georgia!
- Adding due to growth!
- Call 1:3
- Georgia licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary, based upon experience plus productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing!
- Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares!
- It is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities!
- The climate is subtropical and is good for outdoor activities year round!
- Four-and-a-half hours from Atlanta and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!
- Downtown area is one of the National Historic Landmark Districts in the U.S.!
- Savannah has been named: One of the top 25 places to live and work (Outlook Magazine) & One of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. (LeMonde)!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17290 Loan Repayment Yes
Savannah, GA Nephrology! (17290 LH) admin