DescriptionSavannah, GA Area – Pathology!
- Seeking an Experienced Pathologist to join an established Staff in the Savannah, GA Area!
- Hospital Employed position
- AP/CP Board Certification is required
- Applicable State license or FCVS in place
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Savannah, Georgia is enchanting, romantic, mysterious and intriguing!
- Savannah is known worldwide for its spectacular architecture, beautiful historic district and hundreds of intricate gardens and city squares!
- It is also the heart of the Creative Coast, with a growing knowledge economy, a world-class port and robust cultural activities!
- The climate is subtropical and is good for outdoor activities year round!
- Four-and-a-half hours from Atlanta and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!
- Downtown area is one of the National Historic Landmark Districts in the U.S.!
- Savannah has been named: One of the top 25 places to live and work (Outlook Magazine) & One of the most beautiful cities in the U.S. (LeMonde)!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17201 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – OBGYN! (17200 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 16 days ago.
- Partnership PSY – Albuquerque (17091 BC) posted 24 days ago.
- Detroit Access ENT (14865 BC) posted 24 days ago.
Savannah, GA Area – Pathology! (17201 LH) admin