DescriptionSan Antonio, TX – Urgent Care
- Seeking a BC/BE Physician to join a successful, physician-owned practice in San Antonio!
- Experience in both Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine required
- An incentive based system; the more patients one sees, the more they earn
- Must be able to see all age groups
- The practice does not utilize a commercial EMR
- TX licensure strongly preferred, but will consider candidates with applications in process
- Employed + RVU Production
- Physicians are well compensated with very few responsibilities outside their 40-hour work week
- Extensive benefits package, CME & relocation assistance!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- San Antonio offers a European feel nestled in the rolling hills of the Texas countryside!
- Fine dining, shopping, nightlife and theater abound within walking distance of the scenic Riverwalk!
- The city is also home to professional sports, outstanding universities, and outdoor recreation!
- Whether enjoying downtown loft living or sprawling suburban life, you will love the low cost of living, no state income tax, and progressive tort reform!
- San Antonio’s population is over 1.5 Million!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13542 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Near Olympia, WA! (15694 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 7 days ago.
- Wisconsin Lakeside OBGYN! (15671 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Arizona posted 13 days ago.
- Critical Care Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Mexico posted 13 days ago.
San Antonio, TX – Urgent Care (13542 LH) admin