DescriptionSan Antonio, TX – Urgent Care
- Seeking a BC/BE Physician to join a successful, physician-owned practice in San Antonio!
- Experience in both Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine required
- An incentive based system; the more patients one sees, the more they earn
- Must be able to see all age groups
- The practice does not utilize a commercial EMR
- TX licensure strongly preferred, but will consider candidates with applications in process
- Employed + RVU Production
- Physicians are well compensated with very few responsibilities outside their 40-hour work week
- Extensive benefits package, CME & relocation assistance!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- San Antonio offers a European feel nestled in the rolling hills of the Texas countryside!
- Fine dining, shopping, nightlife and theater abound within walking distance of the scenic Riverwalk!
- The city is also home to professional sports, outstanding universities, and outdoor recreation!
- Whether enjoying downtown loft living or sprawling suburban life, you will love the low cost of living, no state income tax, and progressive tort reform!
- San Antonio’s population is over 1.5 Million!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Urgent Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13542 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Critical Care/Pulmonology Assignment Available in Iowa posted 5 days ago.
- MFM Medical Director in Texas (17596 JW) posted 6 days ago.
- Midwestern University Town Hematology Oncology $600,000 Guaranteed! (17639 LS) posted 12 days ago.
- Hand/Upper Extremity Orthopedics Near Kansas City! (17701 LH) posted 14 days ago.
San Antonio, TX – Urgent Care (13542 LH) admin