DescriptionRichmond Area Cardiothoracic Surgery!
- Seeking a BC/BE Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Ideal candidate will become the market leader in CV Surgery
- 5+ years post-training experience required
- LVAD, CABG & TAVR experience required
- 125+ cases per year
- Hospital employed position; currently 5 employed surgeons
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in the Richmond metropolitan area!
- Our community boasts terrific neighborhoods and schools, farmer’s markets and a great quality of life!
- Array of entertainment available including museums, galleries, art walks, theatres, concerts, festivals and sports events!
- Enjoy outdoor recreational activities like rock climbing, zip lining, camping, biking, hiking, swimming, rafting, tubing, kayaking, golfing and much more!
- Wide variety of shopping venues and dining options ranging from street food venders to fine dining establishments!
- Convenient access to Virginia beaches, rivers and the Blue Ridge Mountains!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Cardiothoracic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16106 Loan Repayment Yes
- General Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity 1.5hrs Outside Richmond, VA posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 1 Hour Outside of Fort Bragg posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Queens, NY posted 1 day ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – Orthopedic F&A Surgery! (16375 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Lexington, KY Area – OBGYN! (16374 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Richmond Area Cardiothoracic Surgery! (16106 LH) admin