DescriptionRadiation Oncology in a Southeast College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Radiation Oncologist to join an established practice!
- Monday-Friday, 7a-4p
- Multi-specialty clinic
- Aria and Epic EMR; training provided
- Procedures include IMRT, Conformal Radiation Therapy, SBRT/SRS, and External Beam Radiation
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee!
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes!
- Downtown offers a variety of shopping and dining options, art galleries, museums and entertainment!
- A family oriented community with excellent public and private schools!
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world!
- Easy access to an international airport!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Radiation Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16327 Loan Repayment Yes
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Coastal Maine Town posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Coastal Maine Town posted 1 day ago.
- Medical Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available 30 minutes outside Nashua, NH posted 1 day ago.
- CRNA Needed for Ongoing Assignment in Pennsylvania University Town posted 1 day ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Missouri posted 1 day ago.
Radiation Oncology in a Southeast College Town! (16327 LH) admin