DescriptionPulmonary/CC Near Louisville, KY
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join an existing practice!
- Full-time, 4-day work week
- New state of the art 83 bed hospital, Medical office building and Cancer Center
- Procedures= Ventilator management, intubations, bronchs, central lines, sleep studies, Low-Dose CT Lung Cancer Screening (LDCT) program onsite
- Busy emergency department with 20,000+ visits per year
- Large primary care referral base of 50+ primary care physicians
- 24/7 hospitalist service handles the majority of admissions, dedicated nocturnist coverage
- ICU Rounding 6 bed Open ICU
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab services
- Employed position, competitive base pay plus RVU bonus & quality incentive of $10,000 & retirement plan
- Practice commencement bonus or student loan repayment assistance, moving expenses, vacation time -4 weeks for first 4 years and 5 weeks thereafter!
- 40 hours of paid CME time off per year -CME & Dues allowance - $4,000 per year!
- Hospital pays all incidental expenses, including malpractice, licensure, DEA, CSR, state medical association dues, etc!
- State licensure is only a 1-3 week process!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented location!
- Excellent School System, low crime and affordable housing options!
- Our residents enjoy a high quality of life with the benefits of small-town living!
- Abundant recreational activities year round –boating, hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping!
- 2 hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis, our community also offers easy access to the arts, music, extensive shopping, and travel!
- Located within 40 miles of Louisville, KY!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14611 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pulmonary Diseases Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana posted 5 days ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 26 days ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Ohio posted 29 days ago.
- Beautiful Midwestern Division 1 University City (14392 CM) posted about 1 month ago.
- Diverse Midwest Metro Position - Employed (14391 CM) posted about 1 month ago.
Pulmonary/CC Near Louisville, KY (14611 LH) admin