DescriptionPulmonary/CC in Olympia, WA!
- Seeking BC/BE in both Critical Care and Pulmonary Medicine Physicians to join our team!
- Sleep Medicine is preferred but optional.
- The scope of practice is both inpatient and outpatient.
- Physician will be expected to attend multidisciplinary rounds 9am Monday-Friday.
- Physician should be competent with airway management to include emergency intubation but not tracheostomy.
- Highly competitive compensation, complete benefit package with paid medical malpractice, Tail Insurance, CME, relocation allowance, and a starting bonus.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Uniquely situated between Portland and Seattle, Olympia offers an unparalleled mix of small town feel and urban entertainment!
- Within the city one can visit the brilliant fine arts center, dine at a number of fabulous restaurants or enjoy plenty of shopping!
- Olympia features all the advantages of a smaller community including a low cost of living, excellent schools and low crime rates!
- Olympia is the capital of the state of Washington is recognized as the center for fine arts for the region and is well known for its music scene!
- Breathtaking mountain and water views and beautiful beaches nearby!
- Blessed with a year-round mild climate, outdoor activities like biking, boating, hiking, tennis and golf can be enjoyed most any day of the year in the area!
- Additionally, our location allows for easy access to Washington’s awe-inspiring coast where one can enjoy the water and all its recreational adventures!
- One can also opt to travel to the mountains to indulge in hiking, skiing or a leisurely drive!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11667 Loan Repayment No
- Pulmonary Critical Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Missouri posted 14 days ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Alabama posted 30 days ago.
- Texas Pulmonary/CC – Sleep Optional! (15062 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Beautiful Midwestern Division 1 University City (14392 CM) posted 3 months ago.
- Diverse Midwest Metro Position - Employed (14391 CM) posted 4 months ago.
Pulmonary/CC in Olympia, WA! (11667 LM) admin