DescriptionPulmonary Critical Care in Beautiful Southern Community
Your New Opportunity:
·4 day work week
·Be on ground level of building program (sleep available)
·Established and well-rounded hospitalist program
·Base + production, sign on, relocation, 401k and 457b along with comprehensive benefits
Community DescriptionBeautiful Southern Community:
·Anything you want at your fingertips; fine dining, outdoor activities, sporting events, etc.
·Multiple living options available
·Regional hub for banking and shopping with the best smelling downtown! Have to come visit to know what I am talking about
·Excellent schooling options collaborating with local colleges
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Adam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13903 Loan Repayment No
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 1 day ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 1 day ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 3 days ago.
- Cardiac Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Florida posted 3 days ago.
- Pediatrician needed for the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY posted 3 days ago.
Pulmonary Critical Care in Beautiful Southern Community (13903 AH) admin