DescriptionPulmonary Critical Care in Beautiful Southern Community
Your New Opportunity:
·4 day work week
·Be on ground level of building program (sleep available)
·Established and well-rounded hospitalist program
·Base + production, sign on, relocation, 401k and 457b along with comprehensive benefits
Community DescriptionBeautiful Southern Community:
·Anything you want at your fingertips; fine dining, outdoor activities, sporting events, etc.
·Multiple living options available
·Regional hub for banking and shopping with the best smelling downtown! Have to come visit to know what I am talking about
·Excellent schooling options collaborating with local colleges
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13903 Loan Repayment No
- Hematology Oncology Physician needed for the VA Central California Health Care System in Fresno, CA posted 1 day ago.
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 2 days ago.
- Critical Care NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 CM) posted 5 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Pulmonary Critical Care in Beautiful Southern Community (13903 AH) admin