DescriptionPortland, OR – Hospitalist Medical Director!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to lead an established practice!
- 5+ years clinical experience as a Hospitalist and 3+ years of leadership experience required
- Full-time position
- Average 15 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Portland has a metro population of over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature!
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national “livability” contests!
- The New York Times describes Portland as a bastion of good living and “one of our national capitals of cool.”
- With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint!
- The Portland area is home to big city excitement and small town charm, and its residents are a healthy, active community who enjoy good food, strong schools, and friendly neighborhoods!
- A magnificent coastline, world-class skiing, hiking/biking trails, waterfalls, and the Columbia River Gorge all await your arrival!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14743 Loan Repayment Yes
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center, In Corpus Christi, TX posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 4 days ago.
- Radiology - Mammography Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Iowa posted 4 days ago.
- Wound Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 4 days ago.
Portland, OR – Hospitalist Medical Director! (14743 LH) admin